Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I was tagged!

A-attached or single: Attached.
B-best friends: Terri, Rich
C-cake or pie: Both
D-day of choice: Sunday
E-essential item(s): Camera, Computer, Cell Phone
F-favorite color: Pink
G-gummy worms or bears: Either one
H-hometown: Same one I live in now
I-indulgence: Chocolate, Bubble baths
J-January or July: July - because it's summer
K-kids: Amanda, Anthony, Sarah, Zachary, Nicholas and Nathan
L-life is incomplete without: My family.
M-marriage date: Aug 15th
N- number of siblings: 3
O-oranges or apples: Apples
P-phobias or fears: spiders, bugs (anything creepy crawly), being alone, heights, confined places, etc
Q-quotes: I don't really live by quotes, I guess I'll choose a bible verse instead "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Phil 4:13
R-reasons to smile: I smile all the time. I just like being happy. And I try to be friendly
S-season: summer or fall
T-tag friends: Anyone reading this blog - let me know you if you do it
U-unknown fact about me: I have no idea
V-very favorite store: Target!!
W-worst habit: I have a lot of bad habits, just ask my husband
X-x-ray, ultrasound, or mammogram: Ultrasound or X-ray
Y-your favorite food: Pizza
Z-Zodiac: Aries

1 comment:

Sheri said...

I did it and we have a lot of the same answers.....