Friday, July 18, 2008

Summer Days

This is what the kids are doing when I'm trying to drive, LOL! This was before Rich had his accident. We used to have the captains chairs in my van and everyone rode in Rich's explorer. But when he traded in his car, I got a third row seat (so now I have two bench seats in my van and everyone rides in it). It's hard finding a car to fit eight people!







The boys were playing war, and this was their fort. The imaginations kids have, huh? Oh and the blonde boy on the left (wearing the white shirt) isn't mine. He's a neighbor's grandson.



Sarah being silly



Nicholas being silly with Nathan in the background



Bandit



Sarah and Nick



Sarah with Nathan and Nicholas



Sarah aka Monkey Girl (don't pay attention to her filthy feet, LOL)

No comments: