Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving



I am thankful for a lot of things. I feel as though I have a wonderful life and that I have been truly blessed. I have six beautiful, healthy children, I have an amazing husband, who would give his right arm if he thought it would make me happy. I am thankful for zoloft haha! I know that's kind of ridiculous, but hey maybe that's why I've been feeling so blessed lately, eh?

I am thankful for the food we had to eat. I know that's so boring, but you know what, with the economy being what it is, we should all be grateful for the food we are eating.

I am thankful for so many more wonderful blessings, but if I continued doing this I would take up the whole page. God Bless everyone who reads this, may you all have a wonderful holiday season filled with joy and lots of love.

No comments: