Wednesday, December 10, 2008

what kind of blogger am I?

I found this cute little quiz thing when I was reading my friend Gin's blog. I thought it was neat, so I had to steal it from her.

Take the quiz by answering random questions and then it will spit out your results. Mine was:




You Are a Life Blogger!



Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary.

If it happens, you blog it. And you make it as entertaining as possible.

You may be guilty of over-sharing a bit on your blog, but you can't help it.

Your life is truly an open book. Or in this case, an open blog!



So what do think? Is it fitting or what? If you decide to steal it from me, let me know because I'd like to see your results too.

2 comments:

~B. said...

Tag, you're it. :) Come see my blog...I tagged ya.

Kristen said...

I stole it, but I disagree with the results.