Sunday, January 18, 2009

I hate snow!

Ok, so I don't hate it per say, I do like looking at it (from the inside of a toasty house). I hate driving in snow, it freaks me out. No, I'm not one of those drivers who go ten miles an hour, but it does scare me when I don't know if there is ice under all that snow.

This morning when I got up, I realized that I have to go to the store to buy our normal daily things (bread, milk, etc.). I looked out the window and my car's buried, the driveway needs shoveled and now I'm worried about not only having to get to the store, but getting to work this afternoon too. Maybe I'll ask Rich to drive me to work and home. He doesn't mind when I ask him. I think it might have something to do with the male species wanting to protect and take care of their own, you know?

But, here I sit waiting for Anthony and Zachary to wake up, so they can go shovel out my car. I can't do it myself, because my asthma is always worse in the winter and I'm not taking the chance of getting bronchitis, if I don't have to. If the trip to the store doesn't scare the crap out of me, then I'll probably risk it and drive to work. Man, I hate driving in the snow! Did I mention that I hate snow?!

1 comment:

~B. said...

It's definitely old right about now here, too.

On the bright side...it's probably gonna make for a great game this evening! **butterflies in my stomach** Wooo-hoooooo! Gooooo Steelers!