Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Mirror Mirror on the Wall

After having to stop at numerous gas stations on the way to my mother's, I've been thinking about the person who designed them. I want to know who's bright idea it was to put a mirror on the opposite side of the toilet so that when you are taking your pants off you get a nice (or not so nice) look at your rear end. I mean who really wants to look at yourself while your using the toilet. Unless you are a man and you are checking yourself out (and we all know that men do exactly that any chance they get), why on God's green earth do you need to have a mirror placed at that exact angle? Who is the idiot that thought that was a good idea?

I mean, really?

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Well, staring at yourself is a little better than having a picture of Joe Namath across from the toilet. I can't pee with him staring at me - so it's a good thing we don't go to that restaurant much!

Charlene Juliani said...

Joe Namath?? Where is that one hanging? LOL!