Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Funny . . . .

Boys stink....teenage boys REALLY stink!

Rich and I are constantly telling the older boys to put some deodorant on.

Why are they so stinky??

Don't they care what they smell like?

Can't they smell themselves?

Is it some kind of manly rite of passage thing that I don't understand that they can't use deodorant.

Ok

Now, that I got that out of my system....

I had to laugh as I was going through some pictures that I took recently.

I wanted some cute pics of the kids...all lined up according to age....Hey as a mom of 6, that's my right, eh?

After the first hour or so, Sarah started complaining about having to get her picture taken.

She kept saying...Mom you don't have to stand between 2 stinky boys.

I finally gave in, but not before I captured this pic....


Didn't even notice that she was holding her nose at the time HaHaHaHaHa!!!!

Too funny!

3 comments:

Emmy said...

Lol that is funny

Kristy K said...

hilarious Char!!

Helene said...

hahaahahaha, that IS funny!!!!!!