Sunday, January 08, 2012

Little Girl's Apron

Been working on some cute little girl aprons.  I have been thinking about opening an Etsy store and selling them, but I'm soooo nervous that nobody will buy them.

Crazy, huh?

I love the idea of having a hobby that I can profit from though...so the idea is still rolling around in the ol' noggin - I'm sure you know that if I do decide to go for it...I will be posting all about it :)


What do you think...cute?
Would you buy this if you had a little girl?
Would you buy one for yourself?


I think it's cute - just don't look too closely at the seams!

I need to practice some more...but I have so many cute fabrics to use for these aprons, I can't wait to get them done so I can share...(or sell?) with you.


2 comments:

Helene said...

I would SOOOOO buy one! And you know what, I'd buy one for each of my boys too (if you had some blue material of course because they would refuse to wear pink).

They love helping me in the kitchen and of course an apron makes them feel so official!!

Charlene Juliani said...

LOL, I'm planning on doing some boy aprons too...I've been having Nathan "model" them to size them LOL...He and his father are oh so thrilled that I've been doing it, let me tell you! Nathan keeps saying Mommy, you have to make a boy one, cause I'm not a girl. Hahaha!