Friday, January 27, 2012

Weekend Show & Share

Welcome to the first ever Weekend Show & Share brought to you by Adventures In Mommy Land


Adventures In Mommy Land
 
We've seen what the kids can do...
 
Now it's time to let the mommas have a turn.
 
So.....
 
Moms, what have YOU done this week?
 
Come
 
Show & Share
 
The link party will be up all week....I only ask that you link back to Adventures In Mommy Land.
 
and please spread the news....
 
the more link ups - the more ideas!
 
 ************************************
I've been up to my eyeballs in fabrics and trims sewing, what else...
 
 Aprons
 

I simply can not wait to see what everyone else has been doing!!! I'm Soooo excited!!!


*Just wanted to add that I will be picking some of my favorites to feature on next week's post and/or sharing on my facebook page all week.*
 

1 comment:

Adventure Academy Mom said...

I linked up my Nature Bags post. It is not from this week, but I am still making them so that is why I posted it. I have a Nature Study Link up. I hope you will follow.