Thursday, March 29, 2012

fun...fun...fun

have you taken a peek at my etsy shop yet?

I know it's a bit rough around the edges, because I'm still learning the ropes.

But, I am having so much fun sewing these aprons...

I think eventually I will branch out and make different things

but for now, why mess with a good thing.

Some aprons are a little more time consuming than others to make.

the more I make and sew, the better they get and the cuter they look.
 
Aqua and Red Floral Print for little girls
this one is a size medium - fits most girls ages 7-10
the pink/red/blue flower print on the bottom is actually pockets.

Isn't it just the cutest.....I wish I would have made this one in my size - because I would keep it!


**************

this is another one of my favorites...such a cute pattern and the ruffles just make it even better
it's a little girls size small (fits most 3-5 yr olds)

**************

I love the fabric on this one and the yellow ruffles on the bottom, but I'm not as thrilled with the apron strings...it's a different type of ribbon, thinner or something - I don't know, maybe a different ribbon next time, hmmmm...


*************

I love the print on this fabric too...so cute, bright and colorful....I think I have more fun making children's aprons, at least that's they way it appears haha. 
this one is for girls too.
did you notice the little pom poms on the bottom?


****************

although, I still make some for women too....



**************

And did I mention that I actually made my first sell???

this cute little yellow apron for girls.

It was a custom order from my cousin for her little niece.

Hopefully this never gets old and I always find it as fun as I do right now.


1 comment:

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

I love looking at your aprons and all the gorgeous fabric you use! So glad you're having fun...and CONGRATS on your first sale!!!