Friday, May 11, 2012

My 2nd Week Using Nutrisystem

During these past two weeks following the Nutrisystem program, I have made a few discoveries about myself.

I discovered that I actually do like water.
After two weeks of drinking water and very little else, I actually crave water.
Who would've ever thought that possible.

I have discovered some new foods.
Some that I liked
and some that I didn't.

I have discovered that I like losing weight and eating healthy
as opposed to cheating.

For instance,
today at the mall, the kids wanted pretzels.
Normally, I would have either made the kids go without (if momma can't have it, noone will)
or I would've caved and cheated.

Neither of which I did.
I went ahead and bought the pretzels for the kids
and didn't eat one bite.
And I discovered that I like that feeling.
the feeling of giving my kids a treat and not feeling deprived.


***

The number one question I've been getting since I started the program
is....
"how's the food?"



Honestly...

I like it.

I have enjoyed almost everything I have eaten.

There have been a few things I wasn't overly fond of, but most of it....is pretty darn good.

Even Rich snuck a few forkfuls and bites and he said he thought it tasted great too.




my favorite snack so far is the popcorn....I have always loved popcorn and Nutrisystem's popcorn is pretty yummy.

This week I weighed in at ~ 174

That makes a total of 6 pounds lost so far.


4/27/12 - 180 (starting weight)
                                                           5/4/12 - 175
                                                          5/11/12 - 174

Yay me!

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog

*Disclosure ~ I am receiving access to the website and food in exchange for reviewing the diet plan. All opinions herein are my own and not influenced by Nutrisystem.

No comments: