Monday, May 14, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight ~ Fat Quarter Shop

Not that I should be buying any more fabric....

But I can't help myself - I am constantly looking for cute, fun prints (no harm in looking, right?)

And the Fat Quarter Shop always delivers when it comes to the super cute fabrics that I love.


Just like these gorgeous fabrics from the Lakehouse collection - Annie's Farm Stand by Holly Holderman




And these pretty ones from the Michael Miller Collection - Citron Gray




Love these yummy looking prints called Sugar Rush by Dan Morris for RJR Fabrics




For more fabulous fabrics, check out Fat Quarter Shop.  Also, like their facebook and twitter pages for updates on contests and sales info.

**********

 FYI ~ They are having a huge blowout sale coming soon....May 21 - 25.



Tons of quilt kits, patterns and books, fat quarter bundles, jelly rolls and more...up to 50% off.

I can't wait....I feel my pockets already burning LOL!


No comments: