Friday, June 01, 2012

My 5th week using Nutrisystem

Today marks the end of my fifth week on Nutrisystem.

 
About half way through the week, I ended up with a sinus infection.

 
I didn't eat like I should have and didn't exercise much either.  As anyone knows that has allergies and/or sinuses, it is hard to eat and exercise when you don't feel well.  While I say I didn't eat right...I'm not saying I cheated or didn't follow the program, because I still ate the foods, I just didn't eat as many of them.  I skipped snacks/desserts and didn't eat all the recommended foods (smart carbs, power fuels or veggies).  I don't really like eating when I'm sick, because nothing tastes right to me.  But like I said, I didn't cheat, just didn't eat all my daily calories.

 
I tried not to let it get to me to much.  I was really only sick for about 3 days (still dealing with the sinus issue though).  But it was enough to knock me off schedule.  Plus, it was the last week of school and the kids getting out early and stuff also through me off a bit.

 
yeah yeah yeah...enough of the excuses, eh?
 
I did beat myself up some, but Rich reminded me that I already lost 10 pounds and I didn't gain anything...so really what is there to be upset about.  Nothing really.  Maybe it's just the day in general that has me feeling a little blue (my son is graduating high school tonight - that's probably all it is).

I did lose ONE pound, despite being sick and not exercising...not too shabby in the grand scheme of things.


  • 4/27/12 - 180 (starting weight)
  • 5/04/12 - 175
  • 5/11/12 - 174
  • 5/18/12 - 172
  • 5/25/12 - 170
  • 6/01/12 - 169
 

 
Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog
 

*Disclosure ~ I am receiving access to the website and food in exchange for reviewing the diet plan. All opinions herein are my own and not influenced by Nutrisystem.
 

1 comment:

Jolene said...

You are doing AWESOME Charlene. Keep up the good work! 1 lbs is nothing to be upset about.