Sunday, December 16, 2012

2012 Review Extravaganza Week 1

I'm playing along with Emmy's Mom One Day at a Time's blog...and doing a year in review....I'm a bit behind on this, as they are starting week two and I'm just now getting to week one.  If you'd like to play along, there are some really cool prizes that they are giving away (including an apron that I made). 
 
Here's some of the fun stuff my family did this year....

In January
 
I opened my etsy shop and started selling aprons.
 
I usually only make a few of the same fabric...so they are mostly one (or two) of a kind
 
 
it actually feels like it's been a lot longer than a year.
 
 
We also
 
 
 
 
February was one heck of a crafty month for us.
 
 
 
 
I made this be mine bunting
 
 
 
We had valentine eating monsters at our house
 
 
We celebrated our presidents with log cabins and other fun stuff.
 
 
and Nathan had lots of "sleepovers"
 
 
 
In March
 
we adopted a new family member
 
 
 
We made these fun cherry blossom crafts
 
 
 I also shared one of my most prized possessions
 
 
 
 
Why don't you join us and share all the wonderful things that you did this year with us as well.
 






No comments: