Saturday, December 07, 2013

apron love

sharing some fun....
 
apron love.
 
this summer one of my aprons was bought and worn on the new tv show
 
the real (on fox tv network)
 
have you seen the show?
 
it's not in syndication that I know of, it was just a trial run
and only aired in select cities.
 
well, they did a segment on bacon
 
 
here's the eye candy, that wore my little ol' apron
 
 (picture courtesy of the show)
 
it was all about bacon and it was a  bit naughty....she's licking bacon 'lube' off of his arm haha
we (my family and friends) were super excited about it being on tv.
 
I said, I didn't know whether I should be proud or embarrassed by the whole thing
and even joked about making Chippendale costumes instead of aprons hahaha.
 
this little apron has been quite popular ever since
I've sold about 5 or 6 of them since then.  I'm currently out of them in my shop and need to make some more soon.
 
 
this week another tv show bought one of my aprons...
 
the costume department of the Michael J Fox show purchased this children's apron:
 
 
the very nice man who bought it told me that it is currently being considered for the show.
If it is chosen for the show, it will air in May.
 
How cool is that?!
 
Who would have ever thought that this little bitty hobby of mine,
that started out just for fun (and still is)
would go as far as it has.....
 
the kids think I'm famous now haha
I wouldn't go that far, but I will say it is really cool and awesome!
 
I think it's pretty neat when people share pics of themselves wearing my aprons...it's cool seeing something you created being used and loved by someone else.
 
Check out my little ol' shop if you get the chance....and keep an eye out - you never know when you might see one of my creations on tv hehehe!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: