Monday, January 06, 2014

Motivation Mondays

too cold to workout?
too cold to go to the gym?
too cold to go for a run?

why not, turn on some music and dance.


if the kids are home from school, because of the weather make it a family affair.
turn on some tunes and get the kids involved and dance.
you will even forget that you were exercising in the first place.
dancing is a great way to exercise (think: zumba).
not only that, but you will warm your bodies up as well (a little bonus for this super cold weather).

whatever works to get those bodies moving and that heart beat pumping.

have fun!
exercise doesn't have to be a chore and boring.

on another note, how did you do with your first week's goal?

if you remember my first goal was to drink more water.
I started out slow, but made a huge comeback.
 
I had been drinking so much soda for far too long....when I started drinking more water, WOW did I notice a difference.  First I had a major headache, because my body was literally screaming what the heck are you doing, I want my caffeine!!! and then once I got used to it, I was fine.

I still drink soda here and there, but not all day, every day.
just like everything, it's a slow process, you can't change everything over night...that in my opinion just sets you up for failure.  but little changes while they may not seem like much at first will have a huge impact on your body and your health.

Until next week.....


Get up and MOVE!!!!


you can read more about my story and find other fun stuff on my
weight loss journey page




No comments: